BC Bike Fit provides a convenient home-based bike fitting service. Bike fitting is a one-on-one process that can be done in the privacy of your home to suit your schedule. This service is for any style rider - road, mountain and triathlon. If a home-based fit is something that you feel would work for you, please consider some of the basic requirements:
- Approx 10x10 space, flat surface, no carpet.
- Time needed: 2.5 hours
- Rider-specific bike, cycling shoes and cycling clothing
- Prior to fit a short interview is required in order to gain information about both rider and bike.
BC Bike Fit’s Mobile Services offer a personalized bike fit in the comfort of your home. Performing the fit in your preferred space provides an excellent environment for great results. Whether in the BC Bike Fit Studio or your home we can achieve the same results:
- More Power
- More Comfort
- More Efficiency
- Injury prevention
- Perform to your potential
Mobile Bike Fit Benefits
- Having a one-on-one environment in the privacy of your home allows both fitter and rider to focus on the task at hand without interruptions.
- As owner of BC Bike Fit, I will always be the one doing your fit and follow up, I have no staff turnover and I plan on doing this for a long long time.
- If components need to be purchased in order to improve your position I recommend that you go to your bike shop of choice. This allows me to work with many shops throughout the Lower Mainland.
- My hours are flexible and accommodating to suit your needs. We can always find a time to schedule a fit session.
- A low overhead allows me to set a fair price for a bike fit session.
Interested in our mobile bike fit? Click here for prices and scheduling.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Click Book Your Session option on the main tool bar
- Indicate the type of session required: Road, MTB, or Saddle Session…etc.
- Choose the time and day on the calendar
Summary of Benefits
- Privacy of your own home
- Flexible hours
- One-on-one service