How much does a bike fit cost?
The following prices are in $CAD and do not include applicable taxes.
- Road Bike Fit: $225.00
- Triathlon Bike Fit: $225.00
- Mountain Bike Fit: $155.00
- Rec Rider Fit: $155.00
- Mobile Bike Fit: $395.00
- Additional bike road or MTB: $60.00 (this must be completed during initial visit). An additional bike can be done at a later date for $125.00.
What should I bring to the fit session?
- Cycling Clothing should be worn during your bike fit. Cycling shorts and a jersey or snug fitting top are best.
How long does a bike fit session take?
- The average bike fit takes approximately 2 hours.
What does the 2-hour fit session include?
- A short interview to gather information about the rider’s history.
- Assessment and, if required, adjustment of saddle height, saddle fore/aft, cockpit length, handlebar drop and handlebar rotation.
- A front view pedal stoke evaluation to asses if any cleat adjustments are needed including varus (inward) or valgus (outward) wedging.
- Any follow up visits for minor adjustments are free of charge within the first 30 days.
What times are available for scheduling a bike fit session?
- Having a home-based bike fitting studio allows for flexible hours for your bike fit.
- Call or email Dave to schedule a suitable time that meets your needs.
How to book an appointment
We accept Visa & Mastercard
Book Today, your Butt will thank you