How to book an appointment
- Click Book Your Session option in the main menu
- Indicate the type of fit required: Road, MTB, Tri, or Mobile, etc…
- Choose time and day interested in a session
How much does a bike fit cost?
The following prices are in $CAD and do not include applicable taxes.
- Road Bike Fit: $275.00
- Gravel Bike Fit: $225.00
- Triathlon Bike Fit: $295.00
- Mountain Bike Fit: $175.00
- Rec Rider Fit: $175.00
- Mobile Bike Fit: $425.00
- Sizing Session: $345.00
- Foot Pedal Session: $120.00
- Saddle Session $39.95
- Additional bike road or MTB: $80.00 (this must be completed during initial visit). An additional bike can be done at a later date for $125.00.
What should I bring to the fit session?
- Cycling Clothing should be worn during your bike fit. Cycling shorts and a jersey or snug fitting top are best.
How long does a bike fit session take?
- The average bike fit takes approximately 2 hours.
What does the 2-hour fit session include?
- A short interview to gather information about the rider’s history.
- Assessment and, if required, adjustment of saddle height, saddle fore/aft, cockpit length, handlebar drop and handlebar rotation.
- A front view pedal stoke evaluation to asses if any cleat adjustments are needed including varus (inward) or valgus (outward) wedging.
- Any follow up visits for minor adjustments are free of charge within the first 30 days.
What times are available for scheduling a bike fit session?
We accept Visa & Mastercard
Book Today, your Butt will thank you